REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
- Age appropriate curriculum for grades K-6
- Different STEAM topic every week!
- STEAM by MAX encourages your child to think critically and challenge the status quo!
Here at MAX, STEAM is the newest and brightest frontier of children’s educational programming. It’s all about taking these academic subject areas and opening your child up to a fantastical world of learning that doesn’t feel like learning! Each week kids cover a new topic and tackle a new challenge that’s fun, hands-on, and age appropriate. Experience or even interest in science and technology is not at all required, and there’s fun to be had for all skill levels. The curriculum is progressive, so children work to build up their knowledge and practical skills over time.
Registration for courses are now open! Give your child a hands-on introduction to a variety of STEAM topics with a focus on fun and creativity!
Each STEAM class explores a variety of different topics while relating to a broad overall theme. In each STEAM theme you can except the topics below to be covered:
- Chemistry. Your child will have a blast with simple chemistry experiments. Expect a crowd favorite – slime!
- Engineering. Build, build, build! Simple machines, hydraulics, bridges and more!
- Physics. Kids will learn about topics such as balance/inertia, friction, light, magnetism and more!
- Electricity. Explore the basics of electrical circuits with paper circuits using LED lights and copper tape!
- Robotics. Kids will design, build and program robots using LEGO robotics kits
- Coding. Learn basics and logic of computer programming using Scratch. (Elementary only)
- Website Design. Kids will create their very own websites using Google Sites. (Elementary only)